Sunday worship service – March 22:
Thanks to everyone’s patience! We did live-stream today’s service on our Facebook page, and we did a video-recording as well. So there are two ways to see the service:
- IF you have a Facebook account, you can see the recorded livestream here.
- IF you don’t, just click this link to see the video recording of the service.
Other Announcements (from the last ENEWS):
If you haven’t seen it yet, please have a look at Rev. Patty’s recent mid-week message regarding Ministry Circles and how we can all stay connected during this time.
Our Annual Pledge Campaign:
Given the difficult time we are all facing, the GovCo has decided to postpone our annual pledge campaign until May 1st. The GovCo is planning on calling everyone, as planned, to cover any concerns or wishes regarding the coming fiscal year. More about the plan is covered on the related webpage.
The coming weeks:
Your support and understanding is greatly appreciated as we navigate this situation. Your / our health and well-being are of primary concern, and we want to reiterate the recommended key actions from the CDC that will help limit the spread of COVID-19:
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
Avoid touching your face, mouth, and nose.
Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
Put about six feet of distance between yourself and other people, if you need to be out.
- Stay home! The best way to minimize the overloads at hospitals and clinics is to stay at home and avoid physical contact with others.
About ENEWS: Your regular update from the UUCH community on UUCH services, events and related news – typically sent out once weekly on Friday. For submissions to ENEWS, please send all relevant information by email to email@example.com, and thank you!