Can’t wait to see everyone this evening for our first spiritual gathering which will be an outdoor musical event at UUCH!
We will be adhering to the below guidelines.
- Our building will remain closed;
- Restrooms will be available and monitored.
- Our playground will remain closed.
- Bring your own seating and/or blankets.
- Use hand sanitizer found at the sanitizing station upon entering the gathering space and again when leaving.
- There will be no sharing of food and beverages between households, so please bring your own.
- During congregation-wide events, place your chairs, blankets, etc. in the center of one of the marked areas, each being 20 ft. from the next marker.
- At all times, maintain a distance of 6 ft. from anyone who is not a member of your household.
- Masks that cover both the nose and mouth will be worn unless speaking or singing from the stage area.
- Radio transmission of congregation-wide events will be available if you are more comfortable remaining in your vehicles.